Global Business Resources (Japanese company) is proud to partner with Language Training Institute (LTi) Australia for TESOL training in Japan, Thailand, and the Philippines. You can now Study the 10695NAT Certificate IV in TESOL or 10688NAT Diploma of TESOL with us in Japan.
Some background information on LTi Australia:
LTi was formally registered in 1998 for the purpose of providing language teaching and teacher training. LTi is an Australian Government Registered Training Organisation (RTO 30173). With a strong focus on training people to Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), LTi became the first organization in Australia to gain Government accreditation for a Certificate IV in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). LTi’s TESOL Course has since been delivered to thousands of students around Australia and overseas, both to native speakers of English, and to those whose first language is not English.
In addition to developing and refining the accredited TESOL Courses over a period of more than 10 years, LTi has produced a full suite of student and trainer publications for the delivery and assessment of the Course. These publications include student Training Manuals (Texts), Workbooks, and a Study Guide.
Image: David Robertson with LTi CEO Paul Truaeshiam
The LTi TESOL Course and/or materials have been used both in Australia and also overseas in China, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Iran. In addition, because the LTi TESOL Course materials have been developed for both distance and classroom use, students in a variety of other locations around the world have also studied our TESOL course.
According to the Austrade report on TESOL training in Japan, there is a very specific need in Japan for high quality vocational training, Japanese needs trainers that have the ability and competence to perform to the highest expectations in the classroom.
Japan has three distinct issues:
1. Compared to other nations in East and Southeast Asia, Japan is struggling to improve in EFL rankings.
2. A lack of accredited high quality ESL test training programmes that are regularly audited and maintained to the highest international standards.
3. A lack of qualified trainers, in fact, 99% of people teaching in Japan lack any formal English teaching qualifications.
Our solution for theses issues are:
1. To train people to the highest standards. Our TESOL programmes are accredited by ASQA, the Australian Skills Quality Authority, which is part of the Australian Government. These programmes are maintained and audited to the highest standards and there is no comparable quality available in Japan.
2. After graduating, trainers can access NEAS accredited content for teaching. NEAS is the National ELT Accreditation Scheme, and provides quality assurance services to ELT and vocational providers in Australia and internationally. The NEAS QA Framework establishes and upholds high standards, supports centres in demonstrating quality in their programs and services, and provides guidance in continuous improvement processes.
By studying TESOL with us, you not only learn the skills and gain the accreditation desperately needed in Japan, you also can start using World class test training materials and content for your students and institutions you work at.
For those with the desire, this is how you start your own training business – separate yourself from the crowd; guarantee to your clients you are a qualified TESOL trainer using only the very best training products.